Show your support of Environmental Education in Utah by becoming a professional member today!
During the month of June, USEE is offering several incentives for the first 20 new or renewed memberships! The first 20 people to sign up for a Professional Membership will have the opportunity to choose between one of the following:
- USEE Organic Tote Bag
- USEE Mug
- One free Green Bag lecture
We invite you to support USEE's efforts in environmental education by becoming a Professional Member. The Professional Membership includes the following benefits:
- Reduced registration rates at USEE's Annual Environmental Education Conference;
- Reduced rates for USEE's Professional Development Programs (PLT, Green Bags, Community Discussion Groups, and Certification Program);
- Monthly email updates from the Teacher Network and E-Newsletter to keep you informed about local events;
- Subscription to The WEB (USEE’s annual report);
- Free access to the Teacher Resource Center and Online EE-Directory at www.usee.org;
- Invitations to special events and networking opportunities;
- Consultation with the USEE Staff (i.e., grant reviews, program development, event coordination);
- Use of USEE equipment (i.e., reusable dishware for up to 70 people);
- Opportunities to participate in USEE Membership Committees;
- Recognition that you support a national leader in environmental education.
Thank you for your support of environmental education. We look forward to working with you to improve the quality of life in Utah. If you have any questions, please call 801-328-1549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!