Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

February 26, 2010

Welcome to our new Outreach Coordinator!

Charice Bourdeaux is USEE's newest staff member! She will be with us for the next 10 months or so as the Outreach Coordinator VISTA. Charice started earlier this week and so far is doing a fantastic job getting the Green Bag program off the ground. We are extremely excited to have her here at USEE!

Hello everyone! My name is Charice Bourdeaux and I am the new Outreach Coordinator for USEE. I will be working through AmeriCorps as a Utah Conservation Corp volunteer. I am a senior at the University of Utah majoring in Environmental Education and I will be graduating this spring. What I am most excited about working for USEE is the opportunity to connect with the public and help Utahans enhance their knowledge of environmental concepts through workshops, community discussions, and events. This will be a great learning experience and I am excited to gain many new skills while working here. So here are some quick favorites of mine just to let you know a little bit more about me, ready…. Food: fruit snacks, place: Uintah Mountains and activities: backpacking, running, reading.

No comments: