Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

June 29, 2010

Newest USEE Intern


My name is Seth Crossley. Born and raised in Utah County, the first time I ever moved away was after I was married. Since I have lived in Logan and St. George and currently in Salt Lake City, I have an appreciation for the entire state of Utah. We are privileged to experience the variety of alpine mountains, desert scenery, lakes, rivers, and red rock country. I am currently a Junior doing a double major in Environmental Studies and Political Science. When not vigorously studying, I spend my time with my wife, Jessica and dog, Jack. My wife and I try and take an annual trip to Hawaii as we are trying to explore all of the islands one by one. Most recently we went to Kauai, the Garden Isle to explore the Na Pali Coast where we were able to swim with dolphins and turtles along with explore the many caves and beautiful beaches. I am extremely excited to be interning for USEE and cannot wait to see where the opportunities lead. Educating the local population and especially the youth on environmental issues is vital to the future of our beautiful state. How and what we do now will forever affect our future generations.

No comments: