Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

August 20, 2010

Happy Trails

Dear Utah Environmental Education Community,

After nearly 3 years of working with you all, today is my last day as the Programs Coordinator at the Utah Society for Environmental Education. Next week I am moving to Toronto, Canada, to continue my education where I will be attending York University for the next two years to obtain my master’s degree in Environmental Studies with an emphasis in Business and Sustainability.

As I make my preparations for leaving this awesome state, which has always been my home, I look forward to the opportunities awaiting me in Canada. I have grown so much since I started at USEE as a hopeful intern. I have greatly enjoyed getting to know the EE community in Utah and I thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you all.

I have loved working with USEE members, the staff and board, and volunteers tremendously. Thank you all for this wonderful experience!

Cheers,

Nicole Thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicole, You will be greatly missed by the EE community! It has been wonderful to watch your career grow! Best of luck in Canada and I can't wait to see what wonderful things lie in store for you! Kelly Gallo