Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

August 25, 2010

Welcome Susan! USEE's newest intern.

Susan is the latest edition the the USEE staff, as our Program & Events Intern. Despite having been here only a few days, Susan is already contributing great ideas and getting excited about our upcoming Annual Bash. We are very happy to have Susan on our team, and anticipate great things to come from her. Welcome Susan!




Hi, my name is Susan Johnstone. I am an Environmental Studies and English major at the University of Utah, and I am exited to be involved with USEE as the new Program & Events Intern. I look forward to getting to know the teachers, students, and USEE community in general. I am a hiker, camper, reader, creative thinker, and baker of really good pies. After graduating in December, I plan to go on to a master’s degree program in teaching or writing, making and sharing connections about the natural world through literature.

No comments: