We thought we'd pass this info on from the Education Team at the Earth Day Network
As Earth Day approaches, the Earth Day Network is stepping up their efforts to reach out to educators to share our environmental education materials, as well as some Earth Day specific resources, with the hope of facilitating as many Earth Day teaching moments as possible. Check out the links below.
- The K-12 Earth Day Action Map is an Earth Day activities idea-sharing platform that plots how students and educators are supporting our environment by celebrating Earth Day.
- The K-12 Guide to Educating on Earth Day has tips, activity ideas, and resources for administrators, teachers, students, and parents who want to become involved in Earth Day.
- Our Education Page has hundreds of high quality environmental lesson plans for a diverse range of subject areas, grade levels, and environmental issues in addition to hundreds of pages of school greening instructions.
- Teachers can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request specific lesson plans or instructions.
- Our printable Earth Day Flier can be used to promote Earth Day activities in schools.