Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

June 16, 2011

Scribbles from the Mommy Intern

Hi, my name is Crystal, and I am an intern with USEE. I am a mother of 2 and would like to lend a mom's perspective to the Green Fork Blog as I learn about all the great stuff going on in Utah. Watch for my posts labeled "Scribbles from the Mommy Intern."

I am always looking for something to do with my kids during the summer and when it gets us outdoors it's even better! Red Butte Garden has many summer activities to keep a family busy and outdoors but this one sparked my eye... What could be better Stars, S'mores and Camping!

Seasonal Family Fun Sunset, Stories, Stars and S'more: A Camping Adventure in the Garden
Friday, July 8 - Saturday, July 9, 5:30 pm - 8:30 am OR Friday, July 29 - Saturday, July 30, 5:30 pm - 8:30 am

Bring your tent, camping gear and a picnic dinner for an unbelievable night in the Garden! This overnight camp out will include games, storytelling, a sunset hike, s'mores and a star party with the Clark Planetarium. We'll provide a scrumptious flapjack breakfast Saturday morning for all participants.

Gates open at 5:30 pm; programming begins at 7 pm. All ages event. Registration required and space is limited to 120 participants.

MEMBERS $20/person*
NON-MEMBERS $25/person*

*Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket to this event.

No comments: