Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

September 16, 2011

Meet Anthony


Hey my name is Anthony Oyler, and I am a new volunteer for USEE. I am a senior at Judge Memorial High School and can be usually found participating in a number of events there. I work on Student Council, my school paper (The Bulldog Press), environmental club, National Honor Society, and boys volleyball. I come from a very large and extended Italian family in which I enjoy spending all of my time with. Currently I have been looking at numerous colleges determining where I would like to go. I plan on majoring in Environmental Engineering , as a way to combine my passion for both science and math, with the conservation of our planet and finding new renewable energy sources. My interest also lies in service, one of the keys reasons I chose to volunteer for USEE, and once in college I hope to become involved in Engineers without Borders. Yet I believe the first step to reach my degree is understanding how to educate others on the environment, including myself. I can’t wait to get started on the various programs and projects, learning the ins-outs, and hopefully making a difference.

No comments: