Where community and environmental literacy come together:
Relax. Sit down. Enjoy. Connect.

June 10, 2013

Fresh Meat at USEE

Greetings everyone! I am the new Education/Outreach Intern at USEE. My name is Jessica Brooks, and I am a senior at the University of Utah. After this summer semester, I will have a Bachelor's Degree in Environmental and Sustainability Studies and a Minor in Philosophy. The things I love the most are traveling, art, animals, and nature. My wish is to serve as a source of inspiration for people to become ecological citizens.

French Alps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you and your goals. Everyone loves clean air, water, and land. We know you will have an impact on the world. Remember, "People who drowned and come back are destined to do something wonderful." Love you,
Dad