USEE is starting another round of Community Discussion Groups! Community Discussion Groups are run like book clubs where your group meets after you read each section of the book and discuss the themes that arose. If you are interested in participating, please RSVP by June 15. For more information about what each book is about and to RSVP, visit USEE's Community Discussion Group page.
Here are the upcoming classes and their start dates:
- Menu for the future- June 25, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Global Warming- June 23, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Healthy Children Healthy Planet- June 22, 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Discovering a Sense of Place- June 23, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
- Voluntary Simplicity- June 23, 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm